You might be here for information about face fillers such as Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm XC.
What is the Difference Between Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm XC?
Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm XC are both excellent at removing lines and wrinkles in your face and neck. They are both prescription medicines. They both need to be injected by a physician. The key difference are as follows:
Botox Cosmetic made from botulinum toxin. It is used to treat moderate to severe crow’s feet lines as well as frown lines between your eyebrows.
The injections are administered to relax the tiny muscles that form those lines and wrinkles. This is done by blocking the signals in tiny muscles that cause the lines.
It does allow your underlying muscle to still make your facial contractions. The result is a more natural smoothness to your skin to gain a youthful look.Juvederm XC is an injectable gel made from hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally on your skin.
Juvederm XC comes in three key formulations:
- The Juvederm XC product is use for smoothing lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Specifically, it is formulated to smooth the parenthesis wrinkles and lines. Injected into the facial tissue is will correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles. It is also effective on folds such as nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Ultra XC is used principally for plumping thin lips. The lip enhancement otherwise known as lip augmentation is long-lasting. Men and women with thin lips due to aging or other natural causes can achieve fuller plumper lips to enhance their facial appearance.
- Juvederm Voluma XC is used for deeper injections into your cheeks. As you age, hyaluronic acid naturally is lost from your face. Fillers for your face such as Voluma XC provide the volume that your lack. It also lifts your cheeks and returns the contours to give a smooth natural youthful appearance.
By comparing Juvederm XC with Botox Cosmetic, you can see that they both have their key uses and benefits.
The results give by both are still the same though. Smoother more youthful appearance. This results in your better look and feel about yourself as well as greater self-confidence.
How Can Fillers for Your Face Be More Affordable?
- There are several factors that come into play. Consider the following when evaluating affordability.
- Avoid Costly Surgery. These face fillers offer a great alternative to costly surgery. The results achieved can be better than those from an invasive surgical procedure as well.
- Less Downtime. Injections are relatively quick using taking only 15 minutes. As an added advantage, you can return to your usual routine the same day. Often, right after your appointment with the doctor.
- Quick Results. Results obtained may require a few hours or days depending on the treatment. In some cases, they are instantaneous. These are a far cry better than weeks to recover from facial surgery.
As an alternative to facial surgery, these face fillers such as Juvederm XC or Botox Cosmetic have a great appeal. They can be less painful, costly and downtime while providing superior results.
Where Can You Get Expert Advice on Face Fillers?
Would you like to find out if you qualify for Botox Cosmetic Injections or Juvederm XC treatments? Dr. Anees has the training and expertise to give you the guidance you need. He is skilled in determining the best course of action and providing those treatments for the best results.
Med Spa at Seena One proudly serves Fort Worth, Forest Hill, Haltom City, Arlington, Mansfield, Crowley, Cleburne and Benbrook from its state of the art facility in North Burleson, TX convenient to I-35W.
Give Dr. Anees a call today to discuss your cosmetic treatment needs at (817) 509-0405 or simply complete the contact form on this page.