Are You Considering a Vampire Breast Lift®?
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD explains the Vampire Breast Lift® procedure
Looking to lift your breasts without costly plastic surgery?
You have found a solution to your problem. Follow along as we discuss why.
Do Your Breasts Have Any of These Five Signs of Aging?
- Your skin has a grayer tone due of less blood flow.
- Your breasts have a shape that is droopy and more collapsed than they used to be.
- You have less sensation in your breasts and nipples caused by aging, breast feeding, implants or other surgery.
- Your nipples have become inverted.
- Your skin around the cleavage area of your breast is like crate-paper or crinkling skin.
Your overall appearance of your breasts is worn and tired. Your once lively hue has faded to a dull gray.
Most importantly, the youthful appearance that you once had is now gone.
Have You Heard of the Vampire Breast Lift®?
The word “vampire” might invoke images of Bela Lugosi standing over you. His arms outstretched with a black cape covering you.
I assure you it is nothing at all like that. Let’s explore this a little further.
Why Use the Vampire Breast Lift® to Lift and Contour Your Breasts?
Today, you have many options to rejuvenate your breasts. Why should you look for a better way?
As a popular option, plastic surgery can remove excess skin. Indeed, plastic surgery can give you a more youthful appearance. Consider though that a surgical breast lift can be more than what you need.
Unlike other procedures, the Vampire Breast Lift ® allows for lifting your breasts and nipples as well as restoring shape. Also, it helps to rejuvenate your new and younger skin tissue! The Vampire Breast Lift® offers an innovative combination that has become a sensation world-wide. This technique has been trademarked by the designer, Charles Runels, MD.
The fact is that you can have the Vampire Breast Lift® procedure performed at noon. Then you can later go out for dinner that same night.
Just exactly how is this done you ask?
Three Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift® Procedure
- First, the physician will evaluate the shape of your breasts to determine how to enhance in order to fashion a more attractive and youthful appearance.
- Second, the physician prepares the growth factors taken from your blood for injection. When the growth factors are injected into your breast by the physician, the multipotent stem cells then create new blood vessels for increased blood flow. Also, new collagen and new fatty tissue. The new cells work to “repair” your skin that was in fact never injured!
- Third, the physician injects these growth factors back into your breast.
As the skin tightens on your breasts, they develop a glow of color. The scarring softens to a very natural look which results in a more beautiful youthful appearance. You can see a more detailed breakdown of the three steps of the Vampire Breast Lift procedure by clicking here.
Considering Using Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Breasts and Nipples?
The Vampire Breast Lift® procedure is not for everyone. Some people do better with laser therapy, Botox Cosmetic®, or an HA filler like Juvederm XC or even cosmetic surgery used on its own.
A related procedure, the Vampire Facial® procedure uses another specific technique for micro-needling followed by application of PRP. The Vampire Facial® procedure is described in more detail here.
Dr. Charles Runels, the inventor of the Vampire procedures (Breast Lift, Facelift, Facial, and Hair) perform a Vampire Facial® on the beautiful Yasmin, CNN Headline News Reporter, in the video below.
How Do You Find Out if Vampire Breast Lift® is For You?
There are risks associated with the Vampire Breast Lift® that will require a consultation with a qualified medical doctor to evaluate.
Dr. Anees has the training and expertise to give sound guidance when it comes to considering and undergoing treatments such as the Vampire Breast Lift®.
Med Spa at Seena One proudly serves Fort Worth, Forest Hill, Haltom City, Arlington, Mansfield, Crowley, Cleburne and Benbrook from its state of the art facility in North Burleson, TX convenient to I-35W.
Give Dr. Anees a call today to discuss your cosmetic treatment needs at (817) 509-0405 or simply complete the contact form on this page.